Monday, October 8, 2007

Whew!
We had a crazy and sad week. My grand niece died suddenly in her crib - she was only 13 months old. It was tragic. We are waiting for toxicology report because they can't explain what happened.
So we left Wednesday and returned Saturday night. Everything was a blur...dropped the dogs off at the kennel, got the neighbor to watch Frankie the cat, drove to the airport and took off.

I had big plans to photograph the things I have knitted that I still have: my first poncho, purses, slippers, etc, but I haven't had time. Look for it soon! Not that these items are incredible or anything.....pictures are always fun!

I got into Coffee Swap 3 and I am oh so excited!!! Another reason to visit a LYS! I may have to venture out and go to one in Maple Grove that I have been hearing about.....

No comments: