Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Knitter's Coffeeswap 3 Questions
Here are the questions:
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean. Occasionally ground.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded, baby! Unless it's late afternoon.
3. Regular or flavored? Regular! I like the taste of real coffee.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Black, sometimes with ff half and half. Depends on my mood, I guess.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Hmmmm...had real good coffee in Paris and Belgium. Colombian is good, Jamaican Blue Mountain is WOW good.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I like fresh roasted beans, or a good brand locally; not really that fussy. Here I like Dunn Bros.,Caribou and Starbucks. Like to try new coffees.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti, OR my favorite sandwich of dark Norlander whole grain rye with smoked turkey, horseradish cheddar and Dijon mustard. mmmmm......
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Like to always hold a cup, like a security blanket (ha ha)
9. Yarn/fiber you love? ooo cashmere, merino wool, love sock yarn and some novelty yarns
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? hmmmm.....Red Heart Super Saver- don't hate it, but really don't like it.
11. What's on your needles? a mistake rib scarf (Rowan Kid Classic/Berocco Super Alpaca), and a bag that will be felted (Galway 100% wool), also a striped dog hoodie from Knits for Cats and Dogs book.
12. Favorite colors? Green, purple, blue, pink
13. Allergies? Yes but they are seasonal only
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Hmmm, have to think about that one. I'm pretty easygoing. Love to knit and sew, and paint, and rearrange furniture(ha ha).
at 8:33 AM