Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Monica from Rubys N Purls sent me this Halloween treat! Hootin' Anni started this goodwill gesture, and asks that we pay it forward to others...not people you talk to all the time, but new friends, or old friends too, it's up to you. If you receive this treat from me, please save the image to your server and pass the treat on to 1 to 5 others. Don't forget to explain that this originated with Hootin'Anni, and provide a link to her blog for the explanation.
I'll send this via a comment to Carole at Carole Knits (because I like those Peppermint Mocha socks) , Guinifer, because she is my new and awesome Coffeeswap 3 partner, Neila at Neila's Notes, Lisa, my first knitting friend who is wonderful, and Jessica at Rose-Kim Knits because I like the crazy photos in her October 3 entry. Thank you, Monica and Anni.

No comments: