Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Found a Delicious Video!

Oh, this little video talks to me, sings to me! Makes me want to run and start crafting more dolls. Hey, I can knit their clothes!
Our youngest son is next door at a Halloween Pumpkin Carving Party, I am getting ready to go pick him up....He carved a cool pumpkin, bobbed for apples, played football, played "Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin", helped demolish a pinata, ate food, oh, and ate more food, was a finalist in "Guess How Many Candy Corns Are in This Jar". They also played "Roll the Mummy" or something- I wasn't there for that one but little son said that they rolled him all up in tons of toilet paper, which he just brought home. It was a fun time! Now we have tons of toilet paper lying downstairs...fun..for... puppy.....

This was a good weekend although I am still plagued by a ferocious cough. This asthma stuff really is getting old fast.
Am still busy getting a little something together for my Coffeeswap 3 pal Guinifer!!!!!
"And that, she said, with a wink and a sigh, is it for now"!

No comments: