Tuesday, October 16, 2007

True Confession

"I love coffee, I love tea,
Soon I'll knit some socks,
Yippee!"

Yes, it's true. I have never knit a pair of socks. I haven't been knitting very long, but I have oooed and aahhhed at the beautiful socks I see on it seems like almost everyone's blog......my gosh, the gorgeous yarns, and patterns and the beautiful work!! Since I started knitting again, I have wanted to knit socks. I have perused the web, I have scoured books, I have stared and appreciated and been afraid (yes, a little intimidated) at the thought of starting on such a project. I have a feeling that once I start I might get addicted to these things. You see, I love to wear slippers and socks. I love to buy socks...and knitting them-not just for me but for my buds would be absolute heaven! Ah, yes, those of you who are seasoned veterans are saying "Pshaw".......to this seemingly (to you) easy thing. My virgin run will be soon, don't know exactly when, but I'll keep you posted.......

1 comment:

CaveGurl said...

I've actually never knit socks either. ;) Hopefully someday I'll actually purchase some sock yarn and knit some up too!