There is so much to say about the outdoors. We hiked and hiked and and enjoyed the woods and the mountains. The drives were spectacular....Oh I love this country. We stayed in The Palace Hotel in Silver City, taught Alex about Billy the Kid (he had a billion questions), we stayed in a rather (kind of) remote cabin in Pinos Altos...we went the the Gila Cliff dwellings, the Catwalk, and just hung out in the perfect weather and outdoors. Ahhhhh. I would love to live somewhere there in a little cabin with my knitting!!! Oh, and my family, of course!!! I took loads of photos and will post them soon....
Well, meanwhile I won a prize in the Carefree (or not) Holiday KAL!!!! Yes! ME! Won a prize!! Can you believe it???!! (GRINNING) I won some Merino5 from Crystal Palace Yarns and I chose Red Cinnamon...going to make some Genome Socks without the frilly edge.... I saw a photo on ravelry of the exact sock I want to make!!! ooo, thanks Carefree (or not) KAL!!! for picking MY name from that huge container of names!! :D
Also, I was TAGGED by Corrine, of Craftyloca's Sanctuary: She has a great blog, I like to go there because I feel so at home there!
So here are the rules:
list six details about myself
tag six fellow bloggers
leave them a comment so they know they’ve been tagged.
Six details about myself:
1) Hmmmm.. I wear contact lenses AND reading glasses....when knitting, creating art, reading or writing. I don't want to have lasik surgery. I have worn glasses since I was 5 or 6 and have always been far-sighted.
2) I love to change rooms around and move all the furniture around when I get in the mood
3) I love to paint things like furniture and walls
4) I always seem to get into trouble in one way or another
5) I love people and my DH wonders at the way I can converse at length with a perfect stranger
6) I can't stand to eat any kind of bbq ribs...don't know why but they make me feel sick...
Okay, now it's my turn to tag six fellow bloggers:
Kathy at Aunt Kathy's Place
Lori at With Six You Get.....
Monica at Rubys N Purls
Lorri at Let's Talk Over Coffee
Adrienne at knitting in the bellybutton of california
Liberty at My Words Come Tumbling Out