Monday, October 27, 2008

Got my package off!

I joined a fall pincushion swap on ravelry, and it is so fun! I just mailed my swap partner's package. I just love to make and send cool suprises! Of course I love to receive, too! heh heh.... I am knitting some wrist warmers for my older son. Hope he might possibly like them and wear them in those chilly Indiana winters..... the pattern is "Toasty" and I am knitting them in a beautiful dark gray semi solid superwash wool by Queensland yarns...can't remember the yarn name offhand. Knitting time has diminished lately, as it seems the days are rushing by, almost like in the movies where everything runs into a blur...

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

You know Maria you were my first ever swap partner. And always will be my favorite. I think of you every day when I smile at my sheep.