Monday, September 15, 2008

Tuesday Eve

I just have something very important to share and it cannot wait. If you have a bible, go to John 14:16-17.
It is Jesus, and he is speaking to his Disciples. He is telling them to trust in God, and he says.."And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--the Spirit of truth. Th world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.."

All I can say is "wow".... I'm telling you, you have to read the bible. Your eyes will open, even if not right away, keep at it.

Sending all of you love!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Amen, I agree the Bible is full of gems of promise like that. It was a great thing to open up and read today. Thanks.

Sarah said...

AMEN! What a powerful blessing to share.