Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanksgiving!!?

I just made reservations for oldest son to come home from Purdue in Indiana for Thanksgiving.. I can't wait to see him! Everything seems perfect when all five of us are together! It's hard to imagine Thanksgiving already, isn't it. Halloween is a stretch, too, and the stores sure aren't wasting any time......
Well, I got a Chicago Bears shower curtain for Alex's bathroom. It's a Jack and Jill bath with the office, so Russell is very pleased, as well...today I got blue and orange towels and rugs... oh yippee..
I like sports, I just don't REALLY like sports....
I started and frogged and started and frogged and started and frogged, OH, AND...started and frogged and finally RESTARTED my lace anklets with that Panda Cotton yarn. The color is gorgeous(Strawberry and Kiwi or something like that), but it splits. I'll show you a photo later. I didn't take one yet and I'm too lazy to take one now. I'm resting up for Alex's first soccer practice tonight! (lol) He love sports. Loves to run, compete, etc. Right up his alley!! Well, gotta go feed the boy!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

How wonderful that you will all be together for Thanksgiving, that's my favorite holiday