- Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft? Knit, about 2 years
- What are your favorite yarns/fibers? What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? merino wool, wool/silk blends, sock yarn. Least favorite are scratchy type acrylics. Not so many novelty yarns, either.
- What are your favorite colors? What are your least favorite colors?Favs are vibrant colors, blues, teals, purples pinks, magenta, violet, lavender, greens, reds....;)
- What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? I'm thinking a summer sweater, and also continuing knitting hats, mittens and so forth for charity.
- What are you favorite scents? Least favorite? Love patchouli, spicy scents, and some perky type flower scents. Don't care for rose.
- What is your favorite flower? hhmmmm all of them! like pink tulips
- What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? walking, gardening(but not too much), reading, watching my son's basketball, baseball and soccer games
- Do you have a garden? If you do, tell us a little about it. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? A little patch....I always plant lots of herbs and jalapeños, and sometimes tomatoes. Flowers, yes of course!!
- What are your favorite sweets? Jordan Almonds, fruit, Chessmen butter cookies from Pepperidge Farm, caramel corn
- Do you collect anything? I like strange and artsy stuff, art and unusual stamps, like from Somerset Studio and Stampington and Co. Magazines. I also like little pigs and sheep.
- Do you have any allergies? no
- Do you have any pets?YES! 2 wonderful dogs, Maya and Lalo, and a nice kitty named Frankie
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Longing For Spring Swap Questions
at 4:37 PM