Monday, February 11, 2008

Frankie Jr.!!



I just got my Cocoa Swap package from Criquette and it's wonderful! And my blah buster buddy is none other than Frankie Jr.!!! Our Frankie loves him already!! He hugged and kissed him!! Then Lalo the puppy tried to steal him so I had to put Frankie Jr. in a safe place... Oh Thanks !!! and, oh ! a whole package of goodness came! Dream in Color "Classy" worsted yarn in Blue Lagoon --oooo GREAT COLOR! I want to eat it! And Haribo Gummy Bears, Werthers candies (I'll have to hide those), Lake Champlain Mocha Hot Chocolate, size 1 CP bamboo knitting needles, Starbucks Espresso beans covered in dark chocolate, some gorgeous blue and silver stitch markers, flowers and a kitty!!! I tried to take a pic but those are blurry. A journal, a notepad with a pen, a brown satin round padded box, Mardi Gras beads (ooowhooo) Some Doggy Human breath mints, and a cat toy for Frankie Sr.!! Oh, Thank you Criquette! You are awesome! Here are some photos:










3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Ahh what goes around comes around, looks like we both mad eout in this deal. What great stuff you got. I am looking forward to seeing those blue lagoon socks.

Michelle said...

Hi Maria,
What a great package! :-) and I just knit 3 of those same kitties for my kiddies.. ;-) Your frankie looks like our sparky, and your lalo looks a lot like my murphy (who's part lab part spaniel) :-)

Criquette said...

I'm excited that you liked your package and that Frankie loves his "mini me". I can't wait to see what you decide to make with the yarn. It was a lot of fun making your package and getting to know you - hope we stay in touch!