Friday, February 1, 2008

Another Try


OK!! Here is my sock. The sorry blue and purple striped one I had at Amy's was frogged. This one is going pretty well, and I LOVE the yarn. It's Sophie's Toes - a present I got from Guinifer in the Coffee Swap. I am such a newbie at knitting compared to all these knitter's at Amy's. But I will not give up. Socks may not be my forte, but I will conquer the knitting world! Argh! (someone help me quick get off here..) just kidding. I am really happy with how my latest sock attempt is going. And, yes..I am proud of my work. ha ha Gotta go take youngest son to school.

3 comments:

Miss T said...

This one looks much better! You've made it all the way to the heel flap, yay!

Joanne said...

Your sock is wonderful! Good Job. I am looking forward to seeing the finished picture. Stay calm, you will make it through the heel and you can conquer it, remember you are a Fearless Knitter. :)

Marcia said...

It looks nice! I like the yarn. I tend to go through sock phases.