Friday, January 25, 2008

New Swap Question

This weeks topic:
What is the most 'random' memory you have from your childhood? I know it's not knitting content, but I love learning about the little quirks and interesting things about people!
Well, a random memory I have is one I have a lot, except I am always doing something different. I'm usually in the front yard of our house, and it must be around August, and almost dusk. I am playing with a lot of neighbor kids! I remember playing "Red Rover" and "Mother May I'" and Kick the Can" and some hiding game, but it wasn't Hide and Seek. I remember climbing trees in an empty lot down the street, and a friend and I had our own personal trees side by side that we would climb into and sit and talk. I was probably around 9 or 10 or 11 or 12..... I remember riding my blue bike from Sears up and down our street, also remember saving up for a bike with high handle bars and a banana seat. Some of you may not remember, this was in the 60's..... lol.....

No comments: