Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Questions from Cocoa Swap

These are a little late, but...

Now that we're in the thick of 'Winter'... has your knitting changed to match the season? Are you moving on from dishcloths, and tank tops to afghans, hats and mittens? Has your yarn changed from silk or cotton to wool, superwash or heavier cottons?
My knitting hasn't really changed... I have been trying to knit socks but have ripped out untold starts-- maybe 6 or 7? I am getting disillusioned.. but will try to persevere....argghhh. Anyway, I am going to knit a hat from Itty Bitty Hats for a brand new grandneice, Anna Joy. She was born December 20. I also am starting some mittens with some Queensland Collection hot pink Katmandu Aran yarn. Those will probably be for me. Don't really know yet... So, I am loving nice sock yarn, and also soft pretty merino yarns. Would also like to try a sweater soon. :)

No comments: