Monday, August 17, 2009

La La's Simple Shawl


Oh, I forgot..
I have been knitting a Manos of Uruguay Four Seasons fall throw, and I have one strip done of 3. I haven't taken a picture yet, but will. Also, I have been knitting La La's Simple Shawl out of Malabrigo Silky Merino, and I have to say this yarn is a dream to knit with my addis.... I already frogged twice, and the first time I had about 18 inches done!!%#@)*&^&$%$, yes, the life of a novice knitter.... but here is a picture of the third try above:

2 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I feel your pain I had to cut a long piece of yarn and thread it through my stitches as a life line every 2 rows so that I didn't have to rip it out anymore almost done with my shawl but I did spend hours several times knitting it only to have to rip it out.lol Hugs Darcy

helenko said...

I made3 a shawl out of Malabrigo's Silky Merino and it was HEAVEN! I think I will make another one soon. And don't worry - ripping back is how you get better at knitting!