Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge

I spent this morning on this ride: SpongeBob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge Roller Coaster, with youngest son. !!!! Older daughter and my sister wanted to go to Mall of America, so we did...had fun- although I had sworn off roller coasters, I went on this one and just didn't let my mind go to the sane place it does sometimes when I am scared....... I didn't fall off or anything severe, just closed my eyes the whole way and laugh-screamed..... sister and daughter had fun shopping, and I offered my sanity as sacrifice for everyone to have a little fun..it wasn't so bad. I might actually do it again!

2 comments:

Umme Yusuf said...

That sounds like fun!

Aunt Kathy said...

I used to love roller coasters. When I am thin again I will once again enjoy the thrill.

No roller coasters in our malls though