Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hey Ho!

Hi,

Well the most exciting thing so far today is I found out that I won a prize from Aunt Kathy's contest from her blog!!! oooooweeee! I won a cool sock knitting tote from BeaBinneys Etsy store!! Wow and have I been admiring those, too!! Who knew?? Wow thanks Kathy!!!
The second exciting thing is that we are waiting for an answer to our offer on a house in Scottsdale.... We are ready-just need a house to live in!!!
Youngest son is outside playing with a bunch of kids and I let him take out a bag of Cheetos Puffs to share...he seems to be pretty possessive of them but is happy to share......I usually don't let him do things like that. Otherwise, I continue to change my mindset to a moving on one....have been knitting my daughter a beaded cami to calm the nerves...here is a picture:

It has been fun to knit so far. I hope it turns out cute and fits her. She is tiny!!
Well, what else can i say. Please pray for my cousin Mary as she has a job interview on Thursday of this week.
Have fun knitting!!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Maria I was so glad to see you won, and looks like you picked a great bag.

Wow that beaded project is gorgeous. I have yet to try beads. I LOVE the color too.

Unknown said...

Lovely knitting! I have yet to knit with beads.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my contest. I couldn't find an email to write you so I figured I'd comment back.
Hope you come by again soon!