Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gracious!

Oh my! Time does fly! Had a HOUSEFUL at Thanksgiving, and loved every minute.....spent 3 days washing towels and more towels and sheets, etc.. but wouldn't trade it for the world! Today I tried out a gingerbread cookie recipe, meet these two little gingerbread people, surprised that I would take their picture, but happy!

Oh yes, I finally blocked my hubby's scarf and it is very nice!! Also finished knitting the blue scarf and red doll sweater. Red doll sweater was already sent to my mom, as she said her doll desperately needed the red sweater as part of her Christmas finery!! Finished most of the felted bags, but alas, have not started grandnieces jammies...oooo..socks are still coming....... :) :)
4 season back porch is nearly done, and is beautiful, too! Let's see, surgery went well, 50th birthday went... well I guess, I do not feel older, though. Feeling very good, as a matter of fact!!!:) ........Next week, already the big kids will be home again from their colleges, and we will have lots more fun!! This time, we will celebrate as a smaller family unit--just our immediate family! 21, 20 and 8 year old all together with us!!! YAY, so looking forward to it.
Busy time of year, hope you all have a Merry Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. I will try to post again soon!

No comments: