Monday, February 23, 2009

My Recipe Collection




har har har, yes, here are some photos of my recipes. In a drawer, and I also have some in a little recipe box, and I have some stuffed in between cookbooks. My goal is to organize them, and have them ready to put in a scrap book form, so I can enjoy seeing them while I cook.....
I love to cook, but lately have been uninspired, so I figure if I menu plan and organize my recipes, it'll be more fun. I really do love to cook, don't know what's up with me the past several months. Saturday we went to some friends' and I made a Strawberry Charlotte Russe, Eclairs, and Enchiladas Suizas. YUM.. The 2 desserts were first tries and were wonderful; the enchiladas I make all the time. I found a blog entitled Vintage Mommy, and I love that title! I love her blog as well!! And I LOVE the feet picture she has in the title!!! Vintage is a nice word...and better than some of the synonyms I looked up!! LOL
I also tried to start another blog because I am getting so disgusted with blogger...I tried Wordpress but I am unsure....

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I won't even tell you the status of my recipies, it's a fire hazzard I am sure.

I started a word press too but I think blogger is more user friendly.

Do you use Internet Explorer to sign on to blogger? If you do try going through Firefox instead it seems to work better on there as doed Ravelry for that matter.

Firefox is free too, just like IE

Maria said...

Yes! I use Firefox... it might have something to do with the settings on this new laptop....

Barbara said...

My recipes are just a mess too, I'm working on organizing them. I wanted it all done before the end of February, but I still have a ways to go. :)

danu said...

Big collection.
I'll waiting your next blog.

www.ChickenRecipeDepot.blogspot.com